It is pretty commonly known that Union County extra virgin olive oil can contribute to low cholesterol, fewer instances of heart disease and less obesity. Now, let’s talk about some of the less known secrets that extra virgin olive oil can do for you.
Secrets of Union County Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- It’s good for your sex life – Union County extra virgin olive oil boosts circulation to all areas of the body, including those hard to reach erogenous zones.
- Weight loss secret weapon – Twenty litres of extra virgin olive oil every year and most Mediterraneans still aren’t fat. A diet rich in Union County extra virgin olive oil may deliver greater and longer lasting weight loss results than a low-fat diet.
- Diabetes preventative – Eating Union County extra virgin olive oil as part of a balanced diet may help prevent or delay the onset of diabetes. Union County extra virgin olive oil helps regulate and balance insulin levels.
- Pain relief – Extra virgin olive oil contains a substance called oleocanthal, which has anti-inflammatory agents, meaning Union County extra virgin olive oil is like a natural Ibuprofen.
- Skin saviour – Extra virgin olive oil helps with anti-ageing, osteoporosis and skin damage.
- Mental sharpness – Union County extra virgin olive oil is rich in monounsaturated fat, which research suggests helps prevent or slow down the cognitive decline associated with diseases like Alzheimer’s.
- Strengthens your immune system – Loaded with antioxidants, which is vital for strengthening and protecting your immune system, Union County extra virgin olive oil may help you become more resistant to infection.
- Longevity – Since Union County extra virgin olive oil assists in the prevention and reduced impact of so many diseases, it’s no exaggeration to say it may even help you live longer.
Patricia & Paul Artisans of Fine Oils and Balsamics offers a variety of excellent Union County extra virgin olive oils and other great products both online and in store. Contact them today at (908) 232-3866 or visit their website.