Strawberry and Balsamic Grilled Chicken Salad
What you will need:
• 1 pound chicken breasts
• 1/4 cup of Patricia & Paul Traditional Balsamic (for Marinating)
• ¼ cup of Patricia & Paul mild EVOO such as Arbosana or Hojiblanca (for Marinating)
• 2 cups baby spinach
• 2 cups arugula
• 1 pint strawberries, sliced
• 4 strips bacon, cooked
• 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
• 1/4 cup pecans or candied pecans
• 1/8 cup Patricia & Paul Strawberry Balsamic
• 1/8 cup Patricia & Paul Basil Infused EVOO
1. Place the chicken along with Patricia & Paul traditional balsamic and mild EVOO in a large Ziploc bag and marinate in the fridge for 6 hours to overnight.
2. Heat the grill or a grill pan over medium heat and brush it with oil.
3. Place the chicken on the grill until cooked, about 2-4 minutes per side and set aside.
4. Slice the chicken and assemble the salad. Drizzle a mixture of Strawberry Balsamic and Basil Infused EVOO and enjoy!