5 -6 tilapia fillets, thawed
1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1/2 yellow sweet onion, large dice
2 -3 tablespoons Patricia & Paul’s balsamic vinegar
olive oil or butter
salt and pepper
1. Add 1 tbs. olive oil to small saute pan.
2. Add onions and cook until tender.
3. Add tomatoes to onion and let cook until tomatoes begin to lose their shape.
4. Turn heat to medium/low and add 2 tbs. balsamic vinegar to onion and tomato mixture. Stir and let simmer while you prepare the fish.
5. Coat a large frying or saute pan with olive oil over medium heat.
6. Season fillets with salt and pepper then add to pan. The fish will cook very quickly. Try to flip only once. The fish is done when it begins to flake easily – in about 4-5 minutes total.
7. To serve, plate fish and spoon the tomato/onion mixture over the fish – about 1/4 cup per fillet. Serve immediately.