Paul & I have been truly giving our slow cooker a real workout this Winter. We have discovered this wonderfully delicious recipe that is so easy to make and utilizes our ever so popular Traditional aged 18 years Balsamic. I hope you enjoy this dish as much as we do!!
Balsamic Roast Beef Recipe
What you will need
• 1 3-4 pound boneless roast beef (chuck or round roast)
• 1 cup beef broth
• ½ cup Patricia & Paul 18 year old Traditional Balsamic
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon honey
• ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 4 cloves garlic, chopped
How to prepare
1. Place roast beef into the insert of your slow cooker. In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together all remaining ingredients. Pour over roast beef and set the timer for your slow cooker. (4 hours on High or 6-8 hours on Low)
2. Once roast beef has cooked, remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Break apart lightly with two forks and then ladle about ¼ – ½ cup of gravy over roast beef.
3. Store remaining gravy in an airtight container in the refrigerator for another use.