Here is the perfect deliciously nutritious Salmon recipe that utilizes our Traditional aged 18 years Balsamic. Enjoy!
Balsamic Raisin Glazed Salmon
What You Will Need:
• 1 cup California raisins
• 2 pound salmon filet – cut into desired pieces or left whole
• 1/4 cup Patricia & Paul Traditional Balsamic
• 1 teaspoon garlic paste
• sliced green onions to garnish – optional
What to Do:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Place raisins into a small sauce pan. Add enough water to cover raisins. Over high heat Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer and cook for approximately 6-8 minutes until plump. Drain. Transfer to blender and pulse until smooth. Transfer to small bowl.
3. To raisin puree add Patricia & Paul Traditional Balsamic, garlic. Whisk to combine.
4. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or a silicone mat. Place salmon filet on baking sheet. Season with salt/pepper. Brush half of balsamic/raisin mixture onto salmon. Bake for approximately 10 minutes.
5. Brush with remaining balsamic/raisin mixture and return to oven for additional 5 minutes OR until salmon flakes easily with fork.
6. Garnish with optional onions if desired.